SAVE THE DATES
AGM – 7-9pm Tuesday 9th November – See down the page
Volunteer Morning – 9-11 Saturday 27th November – see down the page
Tuesday 7-9pm 9th November 2021 – PLEASE SAVE THE DATE
Venue – The Clubhouse, Malden Manor Bowling Club, Manor Park
We’re running our Annual General Meeting face-to-face this year from the Bowling Club at Manor Park. We welcome all those from our local community who would like to attend.
We will be providing a report on our recent and future activities. We hope to have much more to say about progress with the new playground.
We will also be holding elections for posts on the committee – Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and committee members. If you’d like to find out more about becoming a committee member or standing for one of the officer roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd October 2021. We rely on volunteers.
NOVEMBER VOLUNTEER MORNING
Saturday 27th November 10am – 1pm
We’re really excited to be back in the park for a second volunteer morning of 2021. Apart from catching up with our lovely neighbours, we’ve got a few jobs to do to keep our park looking great. We really hope you can make it along, even if just for an hour. Meet at the gazebo by the railway bridge entrance at 10am.
What3words location: https://w3w.co/toned.flying.hotels
What are we up to?
- Spreading woodchip on paths, ready for winter
- Bramble bashing (not for the faint hearted)
- Some light tree pruning
- Opening up an old cut through
- General tidying up
We will be providing tools and gloves, but would ask if you can bring your own gloves if you have some. We get asked if volunteers can bring their own tools – and yes, that’s very welcome.
Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID situation:
- We will aim to keep working groups small in size;
- We will not be providing refreshments or having a large group coffee break (please bring own refreshments);
- If you have your own gloves please bring them, but we do have brand new un-used gloves available; and
- Hand-sanitiser will also be available.