SEPTEMBER VOLUNTEER MORNING
Saturday 25th September 10am – 1pm
We’re really excited to be back in the park for a first volunteer morning of 2021. It’s been a while. Apart from catching up with our lovely neighbours, we’ve got a few jobs to do to keep our park looking great. We really hope you can make it along, even if just for an hour. Meet at the gazebo by the railway bridge entrance at 10am.
What3words location: https://w3w.co/toned.flying.hotels
What are we up to?
- Spreading woodchip on paths, ready for winter
- Bramble bashing (not for the faint hearted)
- Some light tree pruning
- Opening up an old cut through
- General tidying up
We will be providing tools and gloves, but would ask if you can bring your own gloves if you have some. We get asked if volunteers can bring their own tools – and yes, that’s very welcome.
Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID situation:
- We will aim to keep working groups small in size;
- We will not be providing refreshments or having a large group coffee break (please bring own refreshments);
- If you have your own gloves please bring them, but we do have brand new un-used gloves available; and
- Hand-sanitiser will also be available.