MARCH VOLUNTEER MORNING
Playground feedback session
Saturday 12th March 10am – 1pm
We’re really excited to be back in the park for a second volunteer morning of 2022. Apart from catching up with our lovely neighbours, we’ve got a few jobs to do to keep our park looking great.
We really hope you can make it along, even if just for an hour. Meet at the gazebo by the railway bridge entrance at 10am.
What3words location: https://w3w.co/toned.flying.hotels
What are we up to?
- Spreading woodchip on the path by the railway bridge
- Bramble bashing (not for the faint hearted)
- Some light tree pruning in the rear meadow
- Opening up an old cut through between the rear meadow and sports field
- General tidying up
We will be providing tools and gloves, but would ask if you can bring your own gloves if you have some. We get asked if volunteers can bring their own tools – and yes, that’s very welcome. If you do please mark them in some way.
Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID situation:
- We will aim to keep working groups small in size;
- If you have your own gloves please bring them, but we do have brand new un-used gloves available; and
- Hand-sanitiser will also be available.