+++THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO LOCKDOWN+++ November Community Morning
Saturday 21st 10am – 1pm
We’re back in the park for another community morning on Saturday 21st November 10am-1pm. We really hope you can make it along, even if just for an hour. Meet at the gazebo by the railway bridge entrance.
What3words location: https://w3w.co/toned.flying.hotels
What are we up to?
Kids daffodil bulb planting
Families are invited to bring a bag of daffodil bulbs and plant them out. This is a great way to get your kids out in the open, and to show them that they can have a positive impact on their local park. We can provide tools and gloves, but it would be great if you can bring your own.
And for everyone else:
- Spreading woodchip on paths, ready for winter
- Installing some log stepping stones – more natural play
- Bramble bashing (not for the faint hearted)
- Some light tree pruning
- Create a new cut through
We will be providing tools and gloves, but would ask if you can bring your own gloves if you have some. We get asked if volunteers can bring their own tools – and yes, that’s very welcome.
- We will be putting people into working groups no larger than 6 and total numbers will be limited to 30 at anyone time;
- Social distancing must be observed; all attendees will be required to provide contact details; we’ll be operating a clean/dirty tool system;
- We will not be providing refreshments or having a large group coffee break (please bring own refreshments);
- If you have your own gloves please bring them, but we do have brand new un-used gloves available; and
- Hand-sanitiser will also be available.